On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:40:51 -0500
Bryan Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Cute little sayings like this are relatively meaningless to me.
> Anarchy would be far worse for all of us than even "over-the-top"
> government.  Laws are an absolute necessity without which there can be
> no social construct or meaningful life outside of a every man for
> himself struggle for survival.  The ironic thing is that the most
> vociferous supporters of anarchy are the least likely to live well in
> such a system.

That's all based on pretty big assumptions, and to be perfectly honest,
I find your tone disrespectful, arrogant, and condescending.

If you want to voice your opinion, fine, but keep your characterizations
of other's to yourself.

--
HaywireMac ++ ICQ # 279518458
Registered Linux user #282046