Adolfo Bello wrote:

Glad to know you got the problem sorted.

However, I am rather curious why it doesn't work with *:80.

Could you post (or mail me off list) your httpd2.conf and ssl-xxx.conf?

Adolfo

Hi Adolfo,

Nothing to send you, they are dead standard mdk9.2 config files for apache2.
I have not yet modified ether httpd2.conf or sss...

If you don't have 9.2 handy, I can send them to you.

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.