On Thursday 13 Nov 2003 2:42 pm, Bryan Phinney wrote:
> On Thursday 13 November 2003 09:04 am, Derek Jennings wrote:
> > Later:-
> > I tried out your rules and get these errors when I run spamd -D
> > debug: Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
> > tflags RCVD_IN_EASY
>
> Possible that additional CR/LF have been introduced by my posting.  I will
> attach the original here as a text file and hope that it gets through to
> the list.  If not, I can send it to you direct through email.
>
> > Is that syntax correct? I notice the line
> > tflags X_SORBS_OPEN_HTTP        net
> > *does* parse correctly.
>
> Try the standalone file and tell me if you still have problems, I have none
> on mine and I also run 2.60.

No still the same. Reading 'man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf' it looks as if the
tflags statement should always assign a test type to a test. I made them all
test type 'net' and now the config files parse OK.

Now to see if they will start catching spam :-)

Yes! The first spams are appearing with "RCVD_IN_CHINA" et al.
Before the average spam was scoring between 25 and 40 points. Now they are
reaching above 50!
I was already getting almost zero false negatives and zero false positives,
now it will be even better.

Thanks Bryan

derek

--