Charlie M. wrote:
Hi;

What's the address you're using, and for which mirror Margot? Some tree structures are possibly changed due to the complete release of 9.2, and the URL may have to be changed to reflect that. This happens because the mirrors are a voluntary thing, and some only keep the trees for the most recent 2 versions, others move them to the "Old" directories or drop them altogether.

Please post the URL you're using and I'll see what i can come up with, OK? Or someone that has a clue (unlike myself <g>) will.

Being really stupid here (as usual!) but I can't find the command to give the URLs for my sources. Tried
[EMAIL PROTECTED] margot]# urpmq --list-media
But only got this list of the names of the media I've got set up, not the URLs:
Installation CD1 Discovery (cdrom1)
Installation CD2 Discovery (cdrom2)
Installation CD2 Discovery (cdrom3)
updates
main
contrib
plf
LF CD1
LF CD2
LF CD3

They shouldn't be too out-of-date though - I only added them a few days ago via Easy Urpmi.

Regards; Charlie

P.S.
The following compound command as super user or root will do a complete database and menu update for you, then reload the configuration:

rpm --rebuilddb && updatedb && update-menus && ldconfig <enter>

C.

Result:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] margot]# rpm --rebuilddb && updatedb && update-menus && ldconfig
bash: updatedb: command not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED] margot]#

So it is not finding the 'updatedb' command - has this command changed its name in 9.2? I'm sure it used to work in 9.0.

Margot