On Saturday 15 November 2003 11:06 am, Margot wrote:
> LOL! Priceless! Thank you so much for posting your 'confession' - made
> my morning ;-)
>
> Margot

gee, glad my idiocy made your morning......  ;)

yeah, i just sat here in shock when i realized what was going on.  and really,
i thought i had the loch ness monster living in my computer.  i definetly
don't have the loch ness monster living in there.  if i did, what i'd really
have is a M$ win OS that actually WORKED!  finding that is the equivelent of
finding the Nessie  lol

Mike