I installed 9.2 from the powerpack disks I purchased. A few quirks but it went well. I had already downloaded all the security updates and bug fixes so I skipped it during install. Finished the install and went for the updates. They all took and they all said invalid key. I used my laptop and redownloaded them through 9.1. I still got the invalid key thing but I said yes and all was fine until I had to reboot the machine. I had installed the updated kernel so I had to reboot. Using Grub for the bootloader. I got an error 13, no file found on both the original kernel and the new kernel and the failsafe. I tried everything and finaly just did an update version from the install. Now I am not sure if the machine will reboot or not. I checked and all the files are in boot for both kernels. Grub points to them so what is wrong? Has anyone else had this problem? I am using an AMD 850Mhz, 2 western digital harddrives, 1 cd rom and 1 cd burner, a USB zip 250, which all showed up right and I can access all of them. Any help would be appreciated. TIA, Maureen