> I installed 9.2 from the powerpack disks I purchased.  A few quirks but
> it went well.  I had already downloaded all the security updates and bug
> fixes so I skipped it during install.  Finished the install and went for

I imagine you're getting those invalid keys during urpmi, assuming you're
installing that way. This issue is still plaguing me and probably others
as well. Many RPMs pass through OK - but some on contrib or on the main
repository list (so I figure it would be true of updates) come back with
invalid keys. Using urpmi, you should still be able to upgrade these.

How were you invoking the upgrade?

> machine.  I had installed the updated kernel so I had to reboot.  Using
> Grub for the bootloader.  I got an error 13, no file found on both the

That's nasty. I don't believe the two issues are related. Does Grub see
the boot partition?