Hey guys - I've got something strange going on. I'm trying to download the 9.2
ISOs from the US/Indiana mirror, and I can't quite get it to work right. I'll
start the download with Mozilla, check the box for the download dialog box to
stay open after downloading, then let it run. I've got broadband, and am
getting about 216k/s download speeds (roughly 55 mins per ISO). However, what
happens is that Mozilla downloads, the box shows 100 percent, progress bar
all the way over, but when I check the ISO itself, its like 270 megs one
time, then 384 megs the next time. Even though Mozilla says its 100 percent
downloaded.

I've never had this happen before - any ideas? Thanks.

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord