On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> Already tried not to probe and checked the 8mb or more selection but still had
> problems. Has anyone else got the tnt nvidia to work with mandrake 6.0

Well, I've got it working with RedHat 6.0 at work. If you want the
best support, either upgrade your X server to the latest, which
includes much better support, built-in, for the TNT, or go get the
drivers from nVidia. :-) Personally, I'd go for the upgraded
X-server, 'cause you can always install that as an RPM, whereas the
nVidia drivers have to be decompressed and installed manually. :-)
        John