On 22 Oct 1999, Don Whitman wrote:

> Already tried not to probe and checked the 8mb or more selection but still had
> problems. Has anyone else got the tnt nvidia to work with mandrake 6.0
> Thanks

Now edit your /etc/X11/XF86Config, search for "Xconfigurator"
the device stanza below this is you card, there will be something to the
effect of "# VideoRam    32768" (note it currently probably sayss 8megs
not 32) remove the comment "#", verify the number is set for 32Megs (as
above) save exit and try the Xserver now.

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon