Already tried not to probe and checked the 8mb or more selection but still had
problems. Has anyone else got the tnt nvidia to work with mandrake 6.0
Thanks

John Aldrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> I am trying to install Mandrake 6.0 on my brothers machine. He has the tnt
> nvidia 32mg video card. During install linux recognized the video card but
had
> problems with the ram. The probe did not work. It said unable to detect
ram.
> It kept wanting us to retry. Is there any way to get it to work with the
card?
> Has anyone had luck with this card?

Sure..don't probe. Just tell it how much RAM there is on the card.
:-) That's all you should have to do. I believe if you tell the X
setup program NOT to probe, it'll ask how much RAM you have.
        John

http://webmail.netscape.com.