On Wednesday 19 Nov 2003 2:45 pm, Tango Echo wrote:
> [...]

You don't want/need to branch off the main index page, Tango.  Once a
page is created the system offers it as though it were a Main/newpage
entry - it's all automatic.

To start a new page for MyCompanyInc  it's easiest to open up for
editing your own page.  Simply create a TWiki word (MyCompanyInc) and
save.  You will then see MyCompanyInc with an underlined question
mark after it.  Click on the question mark and the new page will be
created.

Two more steps -

When you have saved it, it will look to the index as though it is
branched from your own page, so to change that, look on the bottom
blue bar (where you find Edit) and the right-hand entry is More.
Click on there, and an inch or two down you will see the place where
you can change the parentage.  Set its parent to be the main Business
page, and it will show up on the Index in the correct place.

Finally, go back to your own page and delete the entry you made to
start the page.

I don't think you'll have problems, but come back if you do.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302