On Wednesday 19 Nov 2003 2:54 pm, Tango Echo wrote:
> [...]
In my reply to Tango's previous question I implied using the company
name, but he's absolutely right - it's not necessary.

The page will help and encourage those trying to sell the idea, giving
them real examples of situations that can be used to help people
understand the possibilities.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302