Hello,

I using MDK9.2 now, but this problem comes from 9.1. The thing is: when I am running Konqueror and try to order the files by date, or when I am running mozilla (no matter if 1.3, 1.4 or 1.5) and click on some javascript links, on sites like www.whiplash.net or my webmail site (lucky I am I use pop), there appears on my screen a grey block, occupying half screen, full of little rectangles. Then it remains impossible to move the mouse or anything for some seconds, and finally it comes back to normal, only the screen remaining grey, but as I move any window it gets ok.

What can it be?

Thiago