On Saturday 22 November 2003 05:36 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > and insert some text (any text) between the quotes after
> > 'title=' Then run update-menus again"
>
> I just tryed this and it seems to be hanging at running
> method:/etc/menu-methods/simplified/gnome
> Any ideas ?

   Don't use the -v switch, run 'update-menus -n'

   If it still hangs at method:/etc/menu-methods/simplified/gnome,
then just hit <Enter>

   The -n switch is undocumented, but it's the current wisdom of
the developers on the cooker list. In any event, the hang at
'gnome' is the end of the process and hanging there won't cause
the menus update to be unsuccessful.

--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas