(repost from the expert list - sorry for duping!)

I've got an Epson C62 Stylus, via USB that has worked great with v9.1 but now
with my 9.2 install, nada...

The KDE and Mandrake control centers find it, identify it, set it up with Cups
but whenever I actually try to print, via drag 'n drop onto the printer icon
or from Kwite, Mozilla, xpp, whatever...I get this:

A print error occured. Error message received from system:

cupsdoprint -P 'Printer' -J 'signature1a.txt' -H 'localhost:631' -U 'darklord'
-o ' copies=1 multiple-document-handling=separate-documents-collated-copies'
'/home/darklord/Documents/Signatures/signature1a.txt' : execution failed with
message:
server-error-service-unavailable

I've never gotten this error before - any help is appreciated! :-(

I also accessed the printer thru the Webmin tool, it finds it, identifies it
correctly, and says its "ide - accepting jobs"

Thanks

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord