Dear All, Almost everything is working in 7.2 except for printing. I
thought that Cups would be automatically set up during installation, but
I guess not. I went to Abiword and KWord to print out something and it
did not work. How do I set this printer up with Cups and or Kups? I have
looked at the emails and printer help where I could however I do not
understand most of what needs to be done. In 7 I just went to Linuxconf
and set up the printer from there and it certainly worked after that.
Could someone tell me the easy way to do this, please?
Thank you. Marcia