I have an HP 930C printer, but I don't think my problem is related to
the printer.  I believe the problem is software/driver related.

I'm running Mandrake 8.1 and was printing a large job that I didn't want
to finish.  I stopped the printing at the printer and went into the
Print Job Administrator to delete the rest of the file in the spooler,
but it won't delete.  I click on the Remove button and the confirming
dialog box asks if I really want to remove the job from the spooler.  I
click on Yes, but nothing happens, an hour later the job is still there.

Whenever I turn on the printer now, it starts to print the old job, I
have to cancel at the printer and move any new printing jobs to the top
of the list in the Print Job Administrator.

Any ideas on how to get rid of the old job?

Also, are there any HP print utilies out there similar to the one that
HP supplies for Windows systems?

TIA

Rich
--