Hi.

I'm running 9.2 and when I try to run the update from the control center
it tells me that I have at least one selected media but that they are
all disabled. When I go to the Software Media Manager as directed to
enable the media. They are all marked enabled. I've tried unchecking
them one at a time then rechecking them and trying again but I still get
the message, that they are all disabled. I've even done a couple of
reboots over a couple of days but I still get the same "all
disabled"message.  What can I do to correct this and get my installation
of ML-9.2 updated with the latest patches??
TIA

LTR  }}:{(
[EMAIL PROTECTED]