On Saturday 29 November 2003 02:23 am, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:52:20 +0000
>
> Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Saturday 29 November 2003 00:32, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > Hey, I've tried every wrong way to do all this stuff.
> > >
> > > Way back in 8.2 as I recall, everything listed twice in gurpmi,
> > > anyway.  Just assumed I needed reinforcements maybe?
> >
> > </snip>
> >
> > Maybe. Didn't seem to do any harm, though. After 9.0, the first
> > thing I did was to remove the CD sources what with having
> > broadband. Nevertheless, I constantly order my Powerpack CD's from
> >
> > Mandrake. Being no big X-mas fanatic, they come in quite handy at
> > yuletide as gifts for Microsoft-geeks. Teaches them something
> > about Darwinism.
> >
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> I gave a set of CD's to a friend once.  The problem, I've learned,
> is that you are then his only source of assistance.
>
> I've already been married 4 times, and prefer women as my prime
> source of aggravation.
>
> Lee
I alway type up an install directions;
get ice in glass, pour soda, order pizza with 2 toppings, call girlfriend and
arrange company in 45 min, turn on computer, f1 (or del) to setup bios to
start from cdrom first, insert cd labeled cd1-install, reboot computer to
start with disk in drive, follow and read all instructions, consider the
choice "expert' to be the equal of 'customize' in winblows, for any questions
e-mail; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', and you will get an opinion even quicker
than trying to contact me. after Pizza arrives, be sure to check computer to
insert other cds as requested.