I have seen the Package in the store.  Not sure what it includes.  You
might still be able to find it.  I think that Sun has already made a lot
of improvements to Star Office in version 5.1a.  Now you don't have to
go through the arcane registration process.  Now if they would fix the
Java and the printing it would be great.
And some fonts would help.
Jeanette