Does anyone know if the new Sun license prevents third parties from burning
StarOffice CD's and redistributing them?

I don't know what Sun's plans are with StarOffice but if they want to have
their product up there with MS Office in terms of product recognition, a
great place to start would be to allow publishers to include it on the cover
CD of computer magazines.

Aaron