According to google, port 17300 might be used by the W32.Weird (Kuang2) to scan for infected machines. That does not mean your machine is infected (it's a Windows trojan), but that others are searching for an infected machine to activate the trojan.

http://www.freelists.org/archives/techies-discuss/06-2003/msg00000.html

http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=10213

Just to name two.

raffaele