On Friday 05 Dec 2003 6:27 am, John Richard Smith wrote:

> I usually adopt helvetica, but it doesn't seem to make any
> difference. It looks reasonable on screen, I say reasonable,though
> perhaps still a little close, but in print preview, and actual
> print off, it is all too close set to be easily readable. I never
> had this problem before.

Very strange.  I used to have that problem in OOWriter under 9.0, but
I never use that now, so I don't know whether it's a problem in this
release.  I've never had it in KWord, though.  Have you tried
checking your printer setup, especially if it has only just started
happening?  I would look in printerdrake, in CUPS admin and in xpp,
as each seems to be good at some things and not at others.  I'd also
try installing another instance of the printer, configure it slightly
different from the other one, and try a new print.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302