On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 05:27 pm, many eyes noted that John Richard Smith wrote:
> >I don;t think you can adjust spacing at all.  Which font are you using
> >John?  I use Sans, regular, 10 pt, and everything is very easy to
> >read.
> >
> >Anne
>
> I usually adopt helvetica, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
> It looks reasonable on screen, I say reasonable,though perhaps still a
> little close, but in print preview, and actual print off, it is all too
> close set to be easily readable. I never had this problem before.
>
> John

You haven't changed any printer settings?
I don't have Kword installed, so can't help. I have always used
OpenOffice.org.

Charlie

--
Unfortunately virtue may command admiration but not always affection.

anon

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0