I am using Mozilla 1.3 and was previously using Mozilla 1.0. I created
many email filters under 1.0 that where consequently imported the 1.3
install. No problem so far......but

I am unable to view/change the details of any of the filters or even add
a new one. I can click on new but I cannot add/edit filter criteria,
only the rules as to what to do with the message when the criteria are met.

I've included a screenshot FYI, but I am not sure if the list will allow it.

Suggestions on how to get the filter criteria back ie uninstall and
reinstall etc?
Hylton Conacher - Licenced ex-Windows user
Registered Linux user # 229959 at http://counter.li.org
Using Linux Mandrake 9.1 with KDE 3.1

<<inline: Mozilla_filter.png>>