I think we won't see the 'real good' games for Linux until we have 3D
acceleration other than 3dfx for our beloved OS.

If you want to play in Linux anyway yuo can get a game console emulator, like
SNES9X. It rocks, and you'll find ROMs everywhere. If interested, go to
www.snes9x.com. If you want ROMs, my ICQ # is 38321312.

El sáb, 23 oct 1999, escribiste: