On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 00:27, Lanman wrote:

> Lyvim; Sounds like Christmas is coming early this year! Anyway,
> before this turns into another mess,
> I'd like to suggest that we just ignore him Lyvim. As fed up as I
> am, and as much as I'd love to take this
> guy down a peg or two, you know what? He's not worth it. Don't
> bother getting your blood pressure up
> over this guy.
>
> There's a reason we're all here, and even though this kind of
> flaming certainly adds a lot of excitement to
> the list, it's not what we're here for. I hate to sound like the
> sane people on the list, but it's probably for
> the best.
>
> Let's get back to the good stuff like World Domination! Flaming
> Microshaft, or SCO. Whaddya say?
> Shall we ignore the waste of skin, and get back into the thick of
> things? The more attention we pay to him,
> the longer it'll take for him to go away.
>
> It's only a thought, but if you want to continue, I'm with you all
> the way!
>
> Speaking of several months ago, what ever happened to Stephen and
> Frankie ? Are they still around?
> Be nice to hear from them, don't you think Lyvim ?
>
> Lanman

Message received, LM!   Loud and clear.  As far as Stephen, I don't
know; I postulated some time back that he was out making money like I
have been trying to do; but haven't heard from him in an age.

Frankie started the Mandrake-games list, and then sort of vanished.
Don't know why that is; hell, I liked it better before he started the
Mandrake-games list, he was around more.  He could be reworking his net
so that he can better handle traffic; I understand that cause that's
exactly what I've been doing here in addition to everything else.  I've
been busy at work on a new firewall and internet connection; running
LM92, of course!!  (what else? <grin>)

The old guys are probably still around, maybe if we beg enough for
Frankie and Stephen, they will all of a sudden magically appear. ;)

You might want to check out the Mandrake-OT list if you haven't already;
cause there are alot of very nice and interesting people there that are
passionate about their beliefs.  Stephen and Frankie are subscribed
there; many interesting conversations.  Warning, however; it can be a
timesink and hard to contribute to the lively discussions on a regular
basis, especially if you are an entrepreneur.  I haven't seen Frankie or
Stephen there recently either, tho.  (?)

LX
--
Linux Mandrake 9.1      Kernel 2.4.21-0.13mdk