Bravo Joe,
You do what you have  to do.
I, personnally am sick of people that think thay have the right rto
decide what is a good question and what is not. They obviously believe
that they know  the base knowledge level is, for a person to be able
to switch from say, wondows linux. Ther eare a lot of people in the
world that don';t work with computers in their day job but do it as a
hobby.