for an easy wine configuration, you can use the
winesetuptk programm.  It have a graphical enviroment
to configure wine. then you just have to launch the
programm you wath to test from the shell like this....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wine ./MiProg.exe

and if works then you are done if not.... maybe with
the next release of wine...

        Cdrack.

--- Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?