Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 14:30 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> When I try to umount a floppy using non root user, the
> system says that only the root can umount the floppy but, I
> mounted the floppy using the non root user. How  can I set
> up my Linux Mandrake 9.1 to allow the non root users to
> umount the floppy ?

When user A has mounted a floppy and user B tries to unmount
it, the system will complain and tell you that only root can
unmount it.

Furthermore, root only can unmount the medium if no program or
filemanager does access the medium.

        Gruß / regards

                                ce

======