On Thursday 11 December 2003 17:18, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> When I disable "supermount" the floppy icon on KDE disappear. I really need
> a way to the non-root user umount the floppy.
>
> Roberto
The icon was just a link to the /mnt/floppy directory...no big deal:)

Right-click on the desktop and choose "create floppy device" and get the
settings right...it's fairly easy.
One can mount and u(n)mount  using that icon.
Do the same for the CD/DVD if needed.

On the other hand; with supermount enabled you just have to click the floppy
icon or go to the /mnt/floppy directory to view it's content.

Good luck,
HarM
--
Registered Linux User #197998