Hello Eric,

Thursday, December 11, 2003, 10:01:34 AM, you wrote:

EH> When this topic has come up before, none of us were able to find a
EH> linux compatible program...

When I had a dispute with turbo, I was looking around for alternatives
too. I found a spreadsheet that can be downloaded from the net. It
looked good, but I did not end up using it. It is updated each year,
and it seems that a bit is added each year. Would work if you don't
have very complex taxes. Don't have the URL anymore though. You'd have
to search again. It would be nice if this ran in MD.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]