Jerry Barton wrote:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:24:13 -0800
Adrian Kuepker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We're having trouble opening PDFs directly from Mozilla(mdk9.2) that contain a space in the file name.

put %20 in place of the space.... like%20this%20for%20example.pdf

Maybe I'm missing the point of your statement, but how does that solve the larger problem of opening these things from the incoming emails from other persons, entities, and agencies? If it's something that needs to be done manually, I doubt that we'll be able to train all 100 of our staff members on what to do and when.

Without built-in intelligent handling of common business document types, there simply can't be any kind of desktop Linux migration.I'm rather confused why it doesn't work in KDE right out of the 'box'. The users will simply say 'No Way, We want Windows back.'

--
Adrian Kuepker
Support Spec.