Hi,
I have seen some traffic about firewalls on the list...made me worry.
This is a standalone box. Using mdk 9.2 with personal firewall activated
via MCC.
 Is it working?... I do not know.
The system was updated 14/12/03.
The last screen is marked...
FTP...probably for downloads and surfing?
Mailserver...for mail?
Cups..printing directly from net?
The rest unmarked.
Now which firewall is used?
Is it sufficient?
My ISP is *supposed to have a firewall & mailscanner* but I had some
virussus come through on my Win OS. (Protected ???... by Pccillin2003)
Mdk..I just do not now.
Ok maybe I should learn it...what/where...but by the time I understand
this I might have been compromised.
Please some pointers and direct answers to some questions above would be
much appreciated.
--
Johan
May this be a good day for learning