Yeah i could have used that, I will next time i have to mess around with partitions.
Anyway resized my NTFS windows partition and created a separate FAT32 partition, changed permissions fine and works fine. Thanks guys.
Oh and you should know, I never pay for programs.. who does?

From: robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Changing Permissions for Windows hd
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:14:11 +0200

Charlie Mahan wrote:

Tuesday 16 December 2003 10:00 am, Martin Brandt wrote:

Partition magic here i come...

<whack>
Why pay for Partition Magic? Have you heard of parted? It's available in an RPM package for Mandrake. It should be in the 9.2 directory on any mirror. Project information:

http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html

Or if you prefer to do things from the Windows end, there's fips, which is what I used to use before Linux installers came with their own partitioning tools.

Sir Robin

--
"Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia."
- Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi