Would some thing like this be what you are looking for
  http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?sec=Products&pg=Product-Details&prod=67&site=c

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.