At 12:32 PM 12/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:

     It's becoming more an more frequent to see success stories
with 3c940's, but 3com support has always lagged in the past and
this is a new NIC.  It appears that the sk98lin driver is winning
out, as this NIC uses a chipset furnished by SysKonnect, not
3com.   http://www.syskonnect.com/
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas

Thanks Tom. I will try it once I get printing, radeon 9200, scanner, and a few other things working. Have you tried the SATA yet? I just added a 200 gig maxtor and it works fine under win2k but I have not even contemplated getting it going under 9.2. It was not recognized by harddrake and I assume for now from the little searching I have done that drivers are not yet available.