On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 11:38, The Other wrote:
> 12/23/03
>
> Hello All,
>
> When I switched to Opera 7.23 as my web browser, I removed the other HTML
> reading programs such as Mozilla, Netscape, Evolution, and
> Galeon(spelling?).
>
> Now when I use the Gnome 2.2 menus and try to open the HowTo's in HTML
> format (under the Documentation menu), nothing happens.
>
> What did program should I have *not* removed?   :)  What did I break?
>
> TIA
> The Other

I think that if you go to Config->Gnome->Advanced->Prefered Aplications
and set Opera as your favourite browser you'll solve this.

JM

-- "Mr. Wizard, get me the hell out of here." "Got a patch on an old
exit, Wabash and Lake." "Oh shit.... Help. Need a little help."
"Door.... The door on your left. No, your other left.... that door." --
Neo and Tank, "The Matrix"