Nevertheless, when I went to Documentation>Help it was opened by Galeon,
not by Mozilla...

The documentation you want must be around here

/usr/share/doc/mandrake/en/Starter.html/index.html

Or you can reinstall Galeon again!

JM

12/27/03

To: JM and All

I had removed Galeon (and Mozilla). That is what broke the Gnome 2.2 Documentation System when using the menus: start->Documentation.

I reinstalled Galeon (and the underlying Mozilla code) and everything is back to normal.

Thanks for the assistance. And yes, I did have a nice holiday. I hope yours went well too.
Stephen.