Hi all, i'm new to the list so if this has been addressed before please so so. I've looked in the archives but could not find anything there on the subject. That does not mean its not there if it is its just I didn't find it.

My problem is a minor but annoying one and is that on startup the desktop icons all gather on the left of the screen in any old order they feel like.I have to snap them to grid each time to see to use them. This happened under 9.1 and now 9.2, in 9.0, my first experience with Linux they sat where they were told to.

Any info on how to get them to appear on desktop as I want on startup appreciated. Both myself and my Guru are stumped on how to fix this problem.

TIA

David

--
***
This email originates from a 100% Mandrake Linux OS computer.