On Sunday 28 December 2003 02:50 am, rikona wrote:

<snip>

-> I think some people from Transylvania were involved in the
-> development. :-) I heard the story some time ago, centered on some of
-> the interesting characteristics of bats, and how the ideas might apply
-> to email communications, IIRC. A bit of a stretch, as I remember, but
-> I'm not from Transylvania. :-)   <---- see, no teeth
->

<grin> Ah....so that explains it - thanks much Rikona!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord