On Sunday 28 December 2003 12:55 pm, Morten Andersen wrote:
> I tryed the F1 solution. Without any luck.
>
> None of the following worked:
> The patch (with a patch from version: 9.1)
> linux mem=128M
in a previous post I suggested "
 type
'linux noapic mem=xxxM' without the quotes, and where xxx is the amount of
installed memory minus the amount of shared (video on board) Memory"
also you might want to try acpi=ht. be sure to type it all on 1 line, and you
can add each statement just leave a space between