Morten,

FYI...I have an AMD K62-550 running at 375 and it installed  MDK 9.2
with no modifications.  I think the memory is something like 64 megs,
I'd have to go check the server, but I think that's correct.  No hitches
in the installation whatsoever; it's an older mobo too.

As far as yours, it may be a bad memory setting in the bios or you may
get some results from changing your memory out or making other config
changes.  Try installing lesser memory or different memory.  The problem
is definitely not the cpu.  Unless of course the cpu is defective.  But
I doubt that.

LX