My mouse is a PS/2, but isn't that configured under psaux in linux?? PS/2
mice use IRQ 12, well at least mine does ;)
And my PS/2 mouse port seems to be enabled because while linux is loading, I
see PS/2 mouse port detected, and mouseconfig tells me "Mouse found on PS/2
port".. but when I enable it, that's when my keyboard jams... It might be
due to an IRQ conflict, because somebody else had this problem and also had
a Diamond V770 on their machine... But then again, my Diamond V770 is using
IRQ 11... Is Linux having problems with two IRQs too close??

Tim