On Thursday 01 Jan 2004 H:30, Graham Watkins wrote:
i take it you have all the divX stuff etc installed??
if all of your media players are failing it would seem there is a common
fault that has nothing directly to do with the players directly
eg the media players open ok... its just when you try to play " a " movie
or any movie... avi mpg mov or other .....?
i use mplayer all the time as my first choice player v1.0-prev3 compiles with
no issues and works fine