Hi all

Can anybody recommend a good download manager?

or can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong with wget?

I've been using wget, but on dialup it doesnt seem to work to well.

It's fine as long as I stay connected, if there are any errors at the other
end or it loses itself, it resumes great.

But I just had to disconnect to use my phone, and when I reconnected wget did
nothing.

So I stopped it by using ctrl-c and started again...wget url

and instead of resuming, it started again from the beginning.

TIA

Shaz