Bill wrote:

Hello to the group,
I must start out by saying I am very new to linux,
However I do have some experience with Knoppix 3.2. I
have even installed Knoppix on the harddrive. I have
decided to try Mandrake v9.2 Download edition. I am
having trouble connecting to the internet. In Knoppix
I used KPPP, But in Mandrake I cannot even find KPPP
in the Kmenu. I cannot understand why it is not there?
Can anyone help I have no idea what to do next?

Thanks & Best Regards
Bill M.

Is it not in,
kmenu-network-remoteaccess-kppp
then just drag the icon to desktop or taskbar and use that from then on.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]