Did you download it with a M$ system? It really doesn't matter anyway, ipchains
is part of the mandrake system. It'll be on the cd you did your install from,
if you just want it installed on your system and you don't need to build it
from source, use the one on the cd. If you need to build it from source, use the
SRPM from mandrake instead of the redhat one, there may be some diffs.

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]