Hello,
I kinda borked up my workstation when I did the kernel updates.
I have 2 hard drives both on the master ide channel hda and hdb
hda has dual boot windows and mdk9.2 and hdb has just mdk9.1
on it. Also hdb used to be hda when its install was done thus it
believes it was hda. I added a new hard drive and installed windows
and mdk9.2 edited the lilo.conf on mdk9.2 to mount hdb1 (mdk9.1)
on /dev/hdb1 in a /mnt/tmp directory like so.

image=/mnt/tmp/boot/vmlinuz
       label="9.1_linux"
       root=/dev/hdb1
       initrd=/mnt/tmp/boot/initrd.img
       append="devfs=mount hdc=ide-scsi acpi=ht"
       vga=791
       read-only

So anyways cruiseing along at very careless warp speed updated
both kernels and over wrote hda's lilo.conf with hdb's lilo.conf so
was wondering can I just rewrite my lilo.conf with all the entries
from both hda and hdb and run lilo and put and identical copy on
both hda and hdb so I can boot hda again and not confuse the issue
again?

Or do I need to remove lilo from hdb?

Mike